The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman provides a service for both consumers and service providers. We are committed to fostering and maintaining positive working relationships with all telecommunication service providers – the members of our scheme.
We are here to resolve complaints from consumers as quickly as possible; to work with you; help you improve your service; and reduce the complaints you receive.
We do this by:
- providing every opportunity for you to resolve your complaints with your customers
- making available regular detailed reports about the types of complaints you are receiving so that you can identify areas of improvement
- providing information about best practice complaint handling procedures and your legal obligations
- undertaking systemic investigations to identify issues that may affect many consumers
- regular updates informing you of changes in our processes and the law.
To contact Member Services please email or call 03 8680 8424.