We’re here to help
You have many options to make a complaint.
Use our online complaint form
Completed forms generally receive a response within 24 hours.
Call us on 1800 062 058
- We are available 8.00am–8.00pm Monday to Friday, AEST.
- Calls are free from landlines (but standard rates apply for calls from mobiles).
- If you call from a mobile you can ask us to call you back.
Email, Fax, or Post
Download and complete our complaints form, then email, fax, or post.
- Email your completed complaints form to our complaint handling inbox.
- Fax your completed complaints form (or a letter) to 1800 630 614.
- Post your completed complaints form to PO Box 276, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.
Help for people and businesses at risk
We can prioritise your complaint if you are experiencing a crisis such as:
- an urgent medical or safety need
- a risk of losing bank finance
- your business is at risk of incurring a loss
- you need urgent financial hardship support from your provider
- you are impacted by bushfires or another natural disaster.
See our help for people and businesses at risk page for more information.
Interpreters and accessibility
Access a language interpreter
Call us on 1800 062 058 and we can organise one for you. Or call the Translating and Interpreting Service at 131 450.
Access to an Auslan interpreter
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or use Auslan to communicate, you can book an appointment with us. Please request a call through our Auslan Video Remote Interpreting service, and we will contact you with an Auslan interpreter using Microsoft Teams.
Access the National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service
- Give the TIO number you want to call.
Give us feedback
We welcome feedback and use it to review and improve our services.
Complete our feedback form.
For media enquiries and interview requests please call 0437 548 540 or email.
For more information, visit media enquiries.