Help for consumers at risk
We are committed to providing an empathetic and accessible service to those that are left vulnerable or at risk by their access to communications technology.
It’s important to us that we provide timely assistance in order to help people and businesses at risk resolve their complaints quickly.
How we define ‘at risk’
You may be ‘at risk’ if you are experiencing a crisis such as:
- an urgent medical or safety need
- a risk of losing bank finance
- your business is at risk of incurring a loss
- you need urgent financial hardship support from your provider
- you are impacted by bushfires or another natural disaster.
How we can help
If your request is urgent or if you are impacted by natural disaster
Our case officers have been trained to handle personal information and will prioritise your complaint.