Your role as Dispute Resolution Officer is to receive, refer and resolve consumer complaints about telecommunications service providers. The Dispute Resolution Officer is a flexible and responsive role in which officers manage cases across the full dispute resolution lifecycle, based on business needs.
|Enquiry Officers |
We regularly recruit Enquiry Officers to work in our Dispute Resolution Division. We look for people who have an interest in complaint handling and customer service, and will uphold our vision.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) is a medium-sized not-for-profit business. Our office is located in the city of Melbourne, Australia, at 595 Collins Street. We are well supported by public transport, just two minutes walk from Southern Cross Station and with a tram stop right outside our door.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being a diverse workplace that represents a wide range of backgrounds and experience. We promote a harassment-free workplace.
We also promote a set of core values, which guide our approach to all of our stakeholders - consumers, service providers, regulators and the general public.
Our core values
We are fair, impartial and ethical
- hear all sides and listen with open minds
- are reasoned, transparent and consistent in our decision making
- act with high ethical standards, and
- do what we say we will.
We work together, share insights and respect each other
- communicate openly, constructively and professionally
- are willing to help
- respect each other’s knowledge and diversity, and
- are considerate of others in our attitudes and actions.
We are innovative, quality driven and responsive
- think ahead to make positive changes
- take responsibility to improve through personal development
- do it well every time, and
- respond efficiently to stakeholder needs.
Privacy of job applicants
We are committed to protecting personal information we handle. We comply with the Privacy Act 1988, including the Australian Privacy Principles. To find out what kind of personal information we collect from job seekers when they apply for a position at the TIO, please read our Employment candidate privacy collection statement.
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614