Making a complaint
We are currently experiencing high demand for our services and there may some delays in processing complaints. We apologise for any inconvenience.
How to resolve a complaint
Step 1: Contact your telecommunications service provider
- Before we can consider your complaint, the telecommunications service provider must have been given an opportunity to resolve the complaint.
- You must contact the telecommunications service provider's consumer complaints area first to discuss the issue and see if it can be resolved quickly.
Step 2: Submit a new complaint with us
- If the complaint remains unresolved after you have made a complaint to the telecommunications service provider, you can lodge a complaint with us.
Step 3: Update your existing complaint
- Once you have submitted your complaint, you can use the Update your complaint form to tell us about any developments with your complaint. All you need is your reference number, your name and address.
- If you want to send us any attachments, please email the documents to email@example.com or send them to us by post or fax.
Important information before you start:
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
VisitLevel 3, 595 Collins Street
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614