The TIO provides a service for both consumers and service providers. We are committed to fostering and maintaining positive working relationships with all telecommunication service providers – the members of our scheme.
We are here to resolve complaints from consumers as quickly as possible; to work with you; help you improve your service; and reduce the complaints you receive.
We do this by:
- providing every opportunity for you to resolve your complaints with your customers
- making available regular detailed reports about the types of complaints you are receiving so that you can identify areas of improvement
- providing information about best practice complaint handling procedures and your legal obligations
- undertaking systemic investigations to identify problems that may affect many consumers
- regular updates informing you of changes in our processes and the law.
Member case study
Excess data usage
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
VisitLevel 3, 595 Collins Street
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614