Member Online Education FAQs
1. How do I access the modules?
You will need to register before you can use the modules. Please email our Industry Engagement team or call on 03 8680 8424.
2. I’m having trouble with the system, where do I get help?
Our Industry Engagement team can help. Please email our Industry Engagement team or call 03 8680 8424.
3. What are the system requirements for MOE?
Minimum system requirements are:
- 1GB RAM, 1Ghz processor
- Screen resolution of 1024x768
- 16bit colour quality, and
- 128kbps internet connection.
MOE will work on any system with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer - versions 8 and above (IE 7 compatibility mode is not supported)
- Firefox versions - 4 and above
- Chrome - all versions
- Safari - versions 8 and above, and
- Opera - versions 27 and above
4. Can I access the modules on a smart phone or tablet?
5. How much does it cost to access the modules?
Nothing. The modules are free for TIO members.
6. Can I use the modules to train my staff?
Yes, your staff can use the modules as many times as you need.
7. How do I give feedback about the modules or the system?
Please send an email to our Industry Engagement team.
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614