Vulnerable and at-risk consumers
We understand how critical it is to be able to remain connected through phone and internet services.
We are here to help.
Who are vulnerable or at-risk consumers?
We can help residential consumers who:
- have a serious medical condition, or a registered priority assistance service, or
- need an ongoing mobile or internet service because it poses a specific safety risk, or
- need urgent financial hardship support from their provider.
We can help small businesses whose:
- phone or internet services are completely or partly unusable, or
- business’s phone or internet outage may cause harm to others.
For residential consumers and small businesses who have an unresolved phone or internet complaint that is not urgent, please call 1800 062 058 or lodge the complaint online.