Skip to Navigation Skip to Content Read about Accessibility on the Telecommunications Ombudsman website

Solve your complaint

If you...
You should...
Have an issue with your telephone, mobile or internet service
Try to solve your complaint with your telephone or internet service provider first.
Cannot get through to your service provider after trying a few times. You are unable to make a complaint on their website
Contact us
Contact the service provider but the customer service area does not help you
Ask to speak to a manager
Cannot speak with a manager or they are unable to help you
Contact us
Are unable to reach an agreement with your service provider
Contact us
Are unhappy with the solution the service provider offers
Contact us

Landline connection

Case Study - Steve

A man asked a service provider to connect a line to his new house. The service provider told him he needed to have a trench dug first, and transferred him to a contractor to organise the work

Next step?

  • make an online complaint
  • 1800 062 058
  • WritePO Box 276
    Collins Street West Vic 8007
  • TTY1800 675 692
    National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
  • Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614