We only handle complaints made by consumers and small businesses.
The small businesses that can contact us usually have up to:
- 20 full-time employees. We will take into account if employees are permanent, casual, and if employment is seasonal or voluntary, and
- $3,000,000 annual turnover.
These figures are only a guide. We recognise that each business is different. We will also take into account:
- the nature of the business, and if that type of business is typically small or not-for-profit
- if the business structure is typical of a small business, and
- if the issue in dispute is typical of a small business.
Please contact us if you are not sure if we can help. We may ask you for more information to help us decide.
Small businesses can file claims with us for compensation for lost profit as a direct result of a telecommunications complaint.
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614