Who We Are
Providing an independent dispute resolution service is at the core of what we do. We are a not for profit (non Government) organisation that provides a free independent and accessible service across Australia for small businesses and residential customers who have a complaint about their phone or internet service.
Our purpose is to provide a fair, independent and accessible dispute resolution services for the telecommunications industry that complies with Benchmarks for Industry Based Customer Dispute Resolution. With over 200 employees, our people are supportive, collaborative and live our values every day.
Our Strategic Goals
- To provide an independent dispute resolution service that is efficient and effective without compromising integrity.
- To collaborate, inform, and educate stakeholders to reduce complaints and improve telecommunication services
- To be known, respected and accessible.
- To build a resilient and sustainable organisation and infrastructure
Our values define how we operate as an organisation with each other and with our external stakeholders.
We are fair, impartial and ethical when we:
- Hear all sides and listen with open minds
- Are reasoned, transparent and consistent in our decision making
- Act with high ethical standards, and
- Do what we say we will
We work together, share insights and respect each other when we:
- Communicate openly, constructively and professionally
- Are willing to help
- Respect each other’s knowledge and diversity, and
- Are considerate of others in our attitudes and actions
We are innovative, quality driven and responsive when we:
- Think ahead to make positive changes
- Take responsibility to improve through personal development
- Do it well every time, and
- Respond efficiently to stakeholder needs