We publish annual statistics, including the number of new complaints and investigations for members with 25 or more complaints, in our annual report.
We publish quarterly statistics to coincide with the release of our TIO Talks newsletter.
(Please note: TIO Talks is not published for the last quarter of the financial year)
|Quarters||New complaints||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Enquiries|
Issues in proportion to new complaints October-December 2013
Every complaint the TIO records includes at least one issue, and most cases include several issues. This graph shows the proportion of each issue category in new complaints received.
|Billing and payments||46.7%|
|Complaint handling ||30%|
* Other includes: transfer, privacy, directories, land access, disability, phonecard and payphones.
New complaints by service type October-December 2013
|Mobile Premium Services||1%|
Read an analysis of these complaint statistics in TIO Talks.
Detailed quarterly statistics
- Service providers with more than 25 new complaints - October to December 2013 (Excel, 33Kb)
- New complaint issues by service providers with more than 25 new complaints - October-December 2013 (Excel, 44Kb)
- Service providers with more than 25 new complaints - July to September 2013 (Excel, 30Kb)
- New complaint issues by service providers with more than 25 new complaints - July to September 2013 (Excel, 41Kb)
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
VisitLevel 3, 595 Collins Street
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614