We publish quarterly statistics at the end of every quarter. This coincides with the release of the TIO Talks newsletter.
(Please note: TIO Talks is not published for the last quarter of the financial year)
Detailed quarterly statistical reports by providers available for download:
- Service providers with more than 25 new complaints - July to September 2013 (Excel, 30Kb)
- New complaint issues by service providers with more than 25 new complaints - July to September 2013 (Excel, 41Kb)
- Service providers that had more than 25 new complaints - Jan to Mar 2013 (Excel, 11Kb)
- New complaint issues by service provider that had more than 25 complaints - Jan to Mar 2013 (Excel, 20Kb)
|Quarters||New complaints||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Enquiries|
Issues in proportion to new complaints July-September 2013
Every complaint the TIO records includes at least one issue, and most cases include several issues. This graph shows the proportion of each issue category in new complaints received.
|Billing and payments||19.1%|
* Other includes: transfer, privacy, directories, land access, disability, phonecard and payphones.
New complaints by service type July-September 2013
|Mobile Premium Services||1%|
Read an analysis of these complaint statistics in TIO Talks.
Excess data usage
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
VisitLevel 3, 595 Collins Street
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614