The TIO's publications include important information for our key stakeholders who include staff, members, consumers, regulators, journalists and government.
We have a range of brochures, including one in 31 languages, which are available for distribution to consumers and member organisations.
Our fact sheets, which can be printed in PDF format, include more comprehensive information about topics of interest for consumers and small businesses.
Our annual report contains a review of our key statistics, staff and consumer profiles, analysis of the key issues that we have dealt with during the year, and an analysis of telecommunications industry consumer codes.
The TIO has the power to make legally binding decisions, or determinations, on service providers. All determinations, with the names of service providers and consumers removed, are published on our website.
TIO Talks is published four times a year and provides consumers with regular updates on our key statistics, case studies, and consumer tips. This publication is available in hard copy and online.
We issue regular media releases, which provide comment on topics of interest including the contents of TIO Talks and our annual report.
Some documents on this site are available as Portable Document (PDF) format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. It is available as a free download from the Adobe website. The Accessibility Resource Centre at Adobe provides a number of tools that can help people who use speech readers to read the content of PDF documents. These tools work by converting PDF documents to text readable by speech readers. These tools are free of charge and most require no downloading of files.
Factsheets and brochures
- Multicultural brochure
- Compensation claims for loss of business - printable
- TIO Factsheet-Industry Codes and complaints
- Corporate Brochure
- Free publication order form
- Responding to consumers in financial hardship
- TIO Board Charter - 6 June 2014
- Responding to customers in financial hardship
- TIO Company Constitution 2014
Latest Media Releases
- Mobile coverage complaints drop as excess data charges rise
- New guide to dealing with financial hardship in telco industry
- Telco Ombudsman welcomes service continuity review
- Notice to consumers affected by iBoss, AsiaPac and One Telecom administration
- Mobile coverage complaints to TIO drop to 3-year low
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
VisitLevel 3, 595 Collins Street
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614