The TIO's publications include important information for our key stakeholders.
We have a range of brochures, including one in 31 languages, which are available for distribution to consumers and member organisations.
Our fact sheets, which can be printed in PDF format, include more comprehensive information about topics of interest for consumers and small businesses.
Our annual report contains a review of our key statistics, staff and consumer profiles, analysis of the key issues that we have dealt with during the year, and an analysis of telecommunications industry consumer codes.
We have the power to decide the resolution of a complaint, and tell a service provider the actions they must take or not take. We can publish details about any complaint we have decided or dismissed.
We provide consumers with regular updates on our key statistics, case studies, and consumer tips. You can subscribe to receive TIO news as it breaks.
We issue regular media releases, which provide comment on topics of interest including the contents of TIO Talks and our annual report.
Some documents on this site are available as Portable Document (PDF) format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. It is available as a free download from the Adobe website. The Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre also provides a number of tools that can help people who use speech readers to read the content of PDF documents. These tools work by converting PDF documents to text readable by speech readers. These tools are free of charge and most require no downloading of files.
- Telstra’s enforceable undertaking to the ACCC on NBN speeds
- Revised Terms of Reference published today
- Understanding Financial Difficulty in WA
- 2017 Annual Report released
- Terms of Reference change
Latest Media Releases
- Changes to powers bring all parties into the complaint resolution process
- Complaints in Context Increase during April to June 2017
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman supports ‘walk away’ campaign
- Update on Complaints about Phone and Internet Services 1 July to 31 December 2016
- Telecommunications financial hardship guide updated
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY OMBUDSMAN TERMS FINAL MARK UP
- 11 Communications Alliance
- 7. Optus
- 4. ACCAN and CALC
- 1. ACMA
Annual Reports and Updates
- 2017 Financial Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- TIO Six Monthly Update July to December 2016
- 2016 Annual Report online
- 2016 Annual Report
- Determination 17 June 2014
- Determination A 29 May 2014
- Determination B 29 May 2014
- Determination 22 May 2014
- Determination 30 September 2013
Factsheets and brochures
- TIO factsheet - Conciliation for consumers
- TIO factsheet - Conciliation for providers
- Review Factsheet
- TIO 20th Anniversary Timeline
- 'Do you have a problem with your telephone or internet provider?' - large print
- Responding to customers in financial hardship 2nd edition 2017
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2015
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2014
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2013
- Guidelines on the installation and maintenance of low-impact facilities APRIL 2015 (PDF, 205KB)