The TIO's publications include important information for our key stakeholders.
We have a range of brochures, including one in 31 languages, which are available for distribution to consumers and member organisations.
Our fact sheets, which can be printed in PDF format, include more comprehensive information about topics of interest for consumers and small businesses.
Our annual report contains a review of our key statistics, staff and consumer profiles, analysis of the key issues that we have dealt with during the year, and an analysis of telecommunications industry consumer codes.
We have the power to decide the resolution of a complaint, and tell a service provider the actions they must take or not take. We can publish details about any complaint we have decided or dismissed.
We provide consumers with regular updates on our key statistics, case studies, and consumer tips. You can subscribe to receive TIO news as it breaks.
We issue regular media releases, which provide comment on topics of interest including the contents of TIO Talks and our annual report.
Some documents on this site are available as Portable Document (PDF) format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. It is available as a free download from the Adobe website. The Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre also provides a number of tools that can help people who use speech readers to read the content of PDF documents. These tools work by converting PDF documents to text readable by speech readers. These tools are free of charge and most require no downloading of files.
- TIO Limited seeks three Directors
- TIO proud partner of Privacy Awareness Week
- A message from the new Ombudsman
- Complaint statistics January-March 2016
- Whole-of-industry complaints drop in 2014-15
Latest Media Releases
- Michael Lavarch and John Lindsay join Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman Board
- Internet and NBN complaints rise from Australian consumers as mobile complaints fall
- Contextualised complaints fall in July-September quarter amid mixed results for telcos
- Quarterly figures increase, year-on-year results improve
- Complaints increase in January-March but down overall
- 2016 Annual Report online
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Financial Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report online
- Determination 17 June 2014
- Determination A 29 May 2014
- Determination B 29 May 2014
- Determination 22 May 2014
- Determination 30 September 2013
Factsheets and brochures
- Conciliation factsheet for providers
- Conciliation factsheet for consumers
- TIO 20th Anniversary Timeline
- 'Do you have a problem with your telephone or internet provider?' - large print
- 'Do you have a problem with your telephone or internet company?' pdf
TIO Talks archive
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2015
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2014
- TIO Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2013
- Guidelines on the installation and maintenance of low-impact facilities APRIL 2015 (PDF, 205KB)
- make an online complaint
- 1800 062 058
WritePO Box 276
Collins Street West Vic 8007
TTY1800 675 692
National Relay ServiceCall on 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 062 058
- Fax our consumer complaint form to 1800 630 614