Member Online Education FAQs
1. How do I access the modules?
You will need to register before you can use the modules. Please email Member Services for assistance.
2. I’m having trouble with the system, where do I get help?
Please email Member Services for assistance.
3. What are the system requirements for MOE?
Minimum system requirements are:
- 1GB RAM, 1Ghz processor
- Screen resolution of 1024x768
- 16bit colour quality, and
- 128kbps internet connection.
MOE will work on any system with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer - versions 8 and above (IE 7 compatibility mode is not supported)
- Firefox versions - 4 and above
- Chrome - all versions
- Safari - versions 8 and above, and
- Opera - versions 27 and above
4. Can I access the modules on a smart phone or tablet?
5. How much does it cost to access the modules?
Nothing. The modules are free for TIO members.
6. Can I use the modules to train my staff?
Yes, your staff can use the modules as many times as you need.
7. How do I give feedback about the modules or the system?
Please email Member Services with your feedback.